Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

It's been a good day. This morning I got breakfast in bed. The girls and Andrew made biscuits, bacon and toast, plus coffee. Then we all sat on the bed and ate it together.
Lots of fun. Basicially I've been just sitting around. We went to my sister- and brother-in-law's house for lunch and my niece's birthday. We hung out and ate a lot!

Yesterday was a fun day at The Digi Chick. A 50% off sale and lots of cool contests and challenges. Unfortunately, since so many people were on the site, it didn't stay up much at a time. We muddled through and I had a blast. I stayed in the chat room all day and laughed a lot with the girlies. Mucho fun.

Tonight is the Round 2 Elimination chat at DigiScrappin.biz. Will I make it to Round 3? Guess we'll see!

No comments: