Thursday, May 18, 2006

*Sniffle*

Today's Sarah's last day of preschool...ever. In the fall she'll start full-day kindergarten, and I'll no longer have babies at home! Where in the world did the time go? They've grown WAY too fast for my liking. *Sniffle* I thought I'd be a sobbing mess last night at Sarah's preschool graduation, but I held it together. There were a few times I thought I might lose it, but nope. It'll be so weird not to drive into that church parking lot every other day. Wow...a true end to a chapter in our lives.

Will and Emma are coming over for the weekend. My and Andrew's niece and nephew. I'm looking forward to having them come hang out; it's been a long time. Will is 2 and Emma is 4, so it'll be fun to have a toddler around for a few days. Lots of photo ops!


Welp, Sarah is now signed up for T-ball, and Cora is signed up for T-softball. We'll see how much they like it.


Here's Sarah and her teacher, Miss Carol last night.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

sniff sniff....

man they grow so fast....

i gotta go snuggle my kids...im sad.. and im just enrolling R in gymnastics! LOL

Josh Virkler said...

(sniff) I can only imagine...I was a mess on Jasmine's birthday. Don' you wish you could just freeze time and savor them a little more?

Hope they enjot t-ball and t-softball :) And definitely go to the Yankees/Tigers game. You can wave to me...Jasmine and I are trying to see all the games :)