Monday, May 15, 2006

Dreary, Bleary Monday

It's been raining for days now. Supposed to rain for another week. Gotta love Michigan. It's either cold or raining. :)

I went to "Muffins with Mom" at Sarah's school today. Had a lot of fun watching her interact with her classmates. She's going to have SO much fun in Kindergarten next year. Her Graduation is on Wednesday night. I'm going to be a blubbering mess. All I have to do is see Miss Carol (her teacher) start crying, and I'm going to be unstoppable. Miss Carol cries at the drop of a hat. :) We've been a member of this preschool for four years now, with Cora going two years, and now Sarah doing her two years. It'll be so weird not going there next year.

I made it to Round 3 of The Ultimate Digi Scrapper Competition last night. Tough competition! Here's my layout for Round 3. Storytelling is the challenge. No matter what happens this week, I'm very pleased with this layout.

Here's a quick shot of Cora in her performance last week. She caught me in the back with the camera and waved to me. Such a sweetie!

No comments: