Sunday, March 19, 2006

Holy Dirty House, Batman!

My house is a total disaster. Anyone wanna come on over and clean it for me? I've been really lazy the past few days. Gotta get it cleaned tomorrow.

Andrew and I went to an Irish Pub on Friday night. Bad idea. We actually had to wait in line to get in. We only went because Andrew's mom called and told him that some of his grade school classmates were there. We ended up staying about an hour. It was too smoky and CROWDED. Couple of fuddy duddies we are.

Tonight we're going to watch "Big" on AMC. I love this movie, and anything with Tom Hanks in it is ok by me. He's one of my fave actors.

Has anyone tried the Black Cherry Vanilla Diet Coke? I have been drinking it lately. I usually don't like Diet Coke at all, but I have been trying to cut down on my sugar intake. The BCV is actually tolerable. Who knows? Maybe in 20 year they'll come out and say that the artificial sweeteners are more harmful than the sugar. Sigh. Wouldn't surprise me a bit. I'm still gonna use real sugar in my tea, though. Can't give that up.

I've gotten a couple pages done this weekend. I have GOT to stay off the Photoshop this next week and write an essay and study for a test. Photoshop and Digi Scrappin' is the DEBIL!



*Twill Flowers are by Kim Christensen; Stems by Shawna Clingerman


*Papers from Manda Bean's Solids Collection on her Bean Bag CD. Frame made by me.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Your layouts you posted here are AWESOME! I have no desire to clean my house either although it needs done so desperatly, I wish a cleaning fairy came into my house ever night while I slept so that each day could start clean as new ;)

Michelle said...

My house is relativly picked up, but needs to be vaccumed, etc! LOL! Send the fairy my way when she's done with you guys!
We would do the same thing if we'd been at the bar - LOL! Too smoky, too crowded, we're outta here!
Happy Sunday, Angela!

Val said...

Have you tried the Coke Zero? If it's anything like Pepsi One it's a winner. I love my Pepsi One.

Beautiful pages, girly!