Friday, March 17, 2006

It's Friday!

Ahhh...sleeping late tomorrow! It's funny how that can be something to look forward to.

Not much else going on today. I shot my bow for a few hours. I finally got my new sight so I had to get it sighted in. Lots O fun! :)

I'm trying to decide if I want to go to Blockbuster for a few movies. I know I want to watch The Passion of The Christ tonight. I like to watch it when I need reminding of stuff. Lent is a perfect time for that.
Dreamer comes out on DVD on Tuesday and Cora is VERY excited. If you haven't seen it, it's a great flick. Narnia's out on April 4th I believe.

Ok...I posted a blog challenge on The Digi Chick. What was your favorite childhood toy?

Harry. I don't really remember how I got him, but he's an old teddy bear. That bear has been with me since I was 6. I slept with him EVERY night. He was there through every move, school change, and any other upheaval our family went through, even a house fire. (He was the first thing I grabbed) I still have him, and he's known to "take away bad dreams". The girls get to sleep with him occasionally, whenever they feel a bad dream coming. I love Harry.

3 comments:

Owner said...

i have a bear like harry too! (and he still sleeps with me occasionally) :D

Jen said...

I randomly found your blog off the digi site and just wanted to comment and let you know I love your bright banner!! Goregous!

Margie said...

Love your banner header!! It's so nice to have this digi site and find new blogs like yours to read!