Monday, March 20, 2006

First Day Of Spring???

Not around here! We're currently at 32 degrees. Yeah, I'm sick of it.

We went to Walmart and got Sarah a new bike. The one she has is too small, and is technically not supposed to be ridden without the training wheels. She needed a real bike since she doesn't need training wheels any more. I wanted to go for a walk while she rode, but it's just too darn cold.

Digi chick Blog challenge: Write about why you scrap.

I scrap because I want to have our life documented for the girls and their children. I want them to be able to know the stories of their lives and their family's lives. I wish I had more information about my dad's family. Now I'll never know a lot of it. I want my girls to have records of things after I'm gone.

Another reason I do it is because it's just so darn fun! I REALLY love the creative process of designing a page. I've learned to do things MY way and if people like my work, GREAT. If not, oh well. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE getting comments on my pages, and I love to make pages that other people can be inspired by. But I don't design my pages to fit what magazines are looking for (except Becky's sketch! :) ). They seem to be a lot more receptive to my pages now then they did when I was a paper scrapper and trying way too hard to impress people.

Anyway...




1 comment:

Craft Tea Lady said...

32? Yowza! We are at 50 this AM, in the Columbia River Gorge. We have been between 40-50 for a week now. Spring has sprung!

http://www.xanga.com/crafttealady