Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The Dentist

The girls and I went to the dentist this morning for our cleanings and exams. What fun! The girls' teeth are healthy and they have no cavities. Cora had some Xrays done and we found out that she's missing the same permanent teeh that I am, so we're praying those baby teeth old out for a LONG time!

Sarah was a bit freaked out, but she got her teeth cleaned. The part she hates is the sucker (which sucks the water out of your mouth after you rinse). I told the lady she doesn't like it, but she tried to use it anyway. No Go. Told ya so. Eventually she just let Sarah spit into a cup. Gotta always try to do it the hard way. She's FOUR; give her a break!

I shot a 347/450 last night!!!! I was WAY excited! Next week is the last week. I've had so much fun! If I can keep improving every time I shoot, I'm happy.

Here's another sketch if anyone is needin' inspiration.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the sketch!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great sketch - I can't wait to use it! Good timing too because I was sitting here trying to figure out a way to layout a picture of my sons. Now I will use your sketch! Thanks! Your poor daughter - my daughter, who is also 4, doesn't like the noisy tools at the dentist either. Anything that makes too much noise scares her. So she isn't real keen on the "sucker" either. I also wanted to tell you that I love your header because I am also a Believer and I love to see other Christians proclaiming His name!! I have added you to my watch list and will be checking back frequently. :-)

Anonymous said...

Much braver than I am. I hate the dentist and normally have some sort of anxiety/panic attack before going. LOL
Great sketch!