Monday, May 22, 2006

Monday!

So like, I made it to round 4 in the Ultimate Digi Scrapper contest!!! I'm pretty excited; there was some VERY still competition last week.
This week's challenge is "freestyle". Just do what you do, and do it awesome! Should be fun. There are only 40 contestants left, and next week it shrinks to 7. Woah! Gotta bring it if I want to keep going.

Sarah had her Dial 3 assessment this morning for kindergarten. She was a little anxious about going in the room with a bunch of ladies she had never seen before, but once she went in, she was fine. After, we went to Big Apple Bagels for a Breakfast BLT, orange juice and a Caramel Latte for me.

Watched The Great Raid last night. It was pretty good, but I'll have to watch it again so I can see it all...everyone else had other plans about me watching it. I love military movies, although the Thin Red Line was HORRID!!!!! It was like someone pushed a thumb tack into my eye for 2 1/2 hours. NOT an experience I would like to repeat. Stupid movie.

Here's a layout I did yesterday.


Star: Kristin Cronin-Barrow
Stitches: Gina Miller
Swirl: Sara Carling
Papers: Gina Cabrera for Shabby Princess
Alpha: Fee Jardine
Date Stamp: Christy Lyle
Fonts: Amelia; Times; Georgia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh gosh Angela - congrats!!! Totally deserved, your page was gorgeous :) It's so exciting to see who all made it this round. So much talent it's disgusting (beacause of all the drool of course) :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on moving forward!!