Thursday, May 25, 2006

It Done Come a Flood!

Ok...not quite. But man, we got some serious rain. We were under a tornado watch until 10 PM. Luckily things have settled down. I hate storms, especially with thunder.

Today was a pretty boring day. HOT and MUGGY. I love the warm weather though; I'd rather sweat than freeze any day of the week. I'm SO glad Summer's on its way.

Because of the crazy weather we had, the Skate A Rama that was to be held at Cora's school was postponed until next week.

10 things I need to get done tomorrow:

1. Finish hanging laundry
2. Finish balancing checkbook
3. Clean my bedroom
4. Empty Dishwasher
5. Load Dishwasher
6. Take two quizzes
7. Buy garbage bags
8. Clean off desk
9. Take movies back
10. Mail Andrew's release to company

Wonder how much of it I'll get done??? Hee hee...

Welp, I'm out. Later taters...

1 comment:

Deanna said...

ok..you forgot to add when your done there..come to my house and finish my list of things to do! LOL.. have a good one !