Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Let's Hear It For The Boy!

My jam! :)

It's supposed to be warm today. Partay!

Guess what I got last night when the UPS man came? My Mother's Day present. Andrew got me the 580 EX Speedlite flash for my camera. I'm WAY geeked! I'm mainly a natural light girl, but this will definitely come in handy for a couple future projects I have in the works. I also got a huge backpack for all my camera stuff. I was running out of room in my other camera case.
My husband ROCKS!!!!!!

Ok...I posted a challenge on The Digi Chick. Blog about your favorite summer activity.

The girls and Andrew love to go camping. I do not. :)

I love to take the girls to the park and let them run around like monkeys. This summer they're both trying out baseball and softball, so we'll see how they like that.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm in the market for a camera bag backbag... what'd you get????

Cool on the speedlight! Good hubby!

Anonymous said...

Your hubby did goooooood! Congrats on the new speedlight and backpack! Your summer time activity sounds like fun! :-)

Rischa