Sunday, February 12, 2006

I'm totally bummed...

Michelle Kwan announced she was withdrawing from the Olympics because of injury. I was SO rooting for her to take gold this time. I just love her tenacity. I know she's disappointed, but I'm glad she knew when it was time to pack it in. Much admiration for her. My bet's on Sasha Cohen now...she's a bad ass enough to take the gold. GO USA!!!

Not much else going on today...taught Sunday School this morning, and am now in my jammies once again. I've got an exam next Saturday, so I should be getting my study guide together.

We got most of our taxes done, just need a few tidbits of info to finish.

Anything else to report? Nope. I'm just gonna scrap a page or two, then get my ad done for the program for The Good Doctor. I'm the photographer this year for the group, so I get free advertising. Gonna be fun!

2 comments:

Audimc said...

nothing wrong with staying in your pajamas!!! I was bummed about Michelle also.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I hear you girl! Totally bummed that Kwan couldn't get it. She was the best skater of our generation. I feel kind of old now...tee hee!