Saturday, February 11, 2006

COLD Saturday

We're about to go to Andrew's mom's so she can help us with our taxes. WOO HOO! Hee hee....


Ok...Anyone have some duct tape??? My children are driving me crazy. Cabin fever is rampant around here!

Layout Blueprints updated their site with the cover of the new idea book coming out in June. Guess whose layout is on the cover??? I'm SOOOOOOO excited. I literally screamed when I saw it. Of course, things can change and nothing's solid until it's in print. Still, it's cool nonetheless.

Here's a preview of a little kit a made that was inspired by a page I did of my friend Leila's son Devin. His nickname is D-bug, and I made this kit to scrap some photos of him.



Here's a link for anyone who would like to have it. Lemme know if you take it and use it!

3 comments:

Ange said...

Oh... it's georgeous! :) Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

whoooooo hooooooo!! Ang, I love it! And so does Devin! He told me to say "tang you".

Anonymous said...

This is a great kit. Thanks for sharing!!