Thursday, February 16, 2006

Snow, Sleet, and School, Oh My!

It was NASTY this morning when we woke up. I checked the news to see if school was closed. No such luck. Cora has a field trip today to an international concert. Luckily the roads outside of our neighborhood aren't bad. The snow is perfect snowball/snowman snow, but it's TOO cold to go out and enjoy it. Now it's raining a bit. Geesh. Spring, anyone???? Guess I can't complain, I DID move to Michigan of my own free will. I must have been nuts! :) Nah, I love it here, except for the snow.

Andrew's been home the past couple days. He hurt his back pretty badly last week, and as you can imagine he's in pain.

Tonight's the Men's Long Program in Figure Skating. Go Johnny Weir! Looks like he's our best hope for a medal. Evgeni Plushenko is going to be TOUGH to beat. It's never over until the fat lady sings, though. I've seen awesome upsets many times in the Olympics. Congrats to Toby Dawson for his bronze in the Moguls last night. That was fun to watch! I love the Olympic spirit. The fact that Lindsay Kildow could ski the downhill after her scary crash on Monday shows true Olympic spirit.

Anyway...enough gushing from me. Ok...a bit more...GO APOLO!!!!!

No comments: