Friday, February 17, 2006

Snow Day

We finally got the snow day.

Watched Men's Figure Skating last night and have come to the conclusion that Johnny Weir is a big ol' baby. He says his "aura" was off because he missed the bus to the rink and it threw off his focus. Whatever. Suck it up and drive on. Big weenie.

Anyway...I LOVED watching Snowboard Cross. That was a very interesting event. Someone remind me to STAY OFF www.olympics.com!!!!!! I DO NOT WANT to see who wins the events before I see them on TV!!!!! MAKE ME STOP!!!!!!!

I'm hoping my arrows come in today. If so, I can get my bow set up. I'm excited to start working with it.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Ohh, I reallly want some snow!! We are supposed to get Ice this weekend...not NEARLY as fun as snow! LOL

Hillary said...

I loved the snowboardcross! Wasn't it fun to watch? I can't wait to see more speed skating. That is my favorite.