Friday, November 09, 2007

I Have A Cold

Yup. A cold. It started on Tuesday, and I wasn't able to take anything for it until yesterday because of a medical test I was having done. I'm miserable.

I have many things to do today and not enough energy to do them with. Andrew will be coming home from hunting tomorrow. I'll be glad to see him. Ain't it amazing, I really do miss him! :) His hunting trip experience hasn't turned out how he wanted it, and he's not having a good time. Long, sordid story.

Anyway...I'm sittin' here drinking my coffee, trying to get enough gumption to go out and get new tires for the car. I had a flat coming out of school on Tuesday, so there's a donut on there now. Fun stuff.

I actually started Christmas shopping! GASP! Target had a bunch of clothes on clearance, so I got some cute stuff for the girls. They actually WANT clothes for Christmas. I'm surely happy about that, since I hate buying toys for them to leave all over their room. Cora wants art supplies and a backpack for her to put her webkinz in. She has a clydesdale named Sugar. Sarah has a pig named Alexandra. These webkinz are the cutest things.

I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving. Andrew's sister and her family are coming in from Colorado, as well as his aunt and uncle from St. Louis. Should make for a raucous holiday! I'm thankful for his family, as mine is spread all over the U.S.

Lookie what I want for Christmas:



What the heck are they, you ask? Limbs for my bow. These are the latest technology to come out of Hoyt. Nice, pretty, expensive limbs. Will I actually GET them? Highly doubtful. However, a girl can dream, right? You know you're an archery geek when you want limbs for Christmas instead of all the other girlie stuff most women want. The limbs I have now are fine, but I'll definitely want better limbs for next year's outdoor season.

Welp, I'm off of here. DayQuil is calling!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

My two kids are lovin' Webkinz too. Yeah, I think they're pretty cute and fun too. I can't resist when my little boy asks, "Mommy, will you earn me some money tonight when I go to bed? Pleeeeeease?" LOL So I keep getting suckered in by his "you're the greatest mommy in the universe" quotes and answer some questions in Quizzy's Corner. ROFL

BTW, congrats on the HOF'er. I understand your mixed feelings about it all.

Jill said...

I hope you cold is feeling better and that Andrew is home safe and sound.

Do your kids each have only one webkinz? I wish I'd been able to control the acquiring of those things... do they have the charms yet? Wish I'd invented that phenomenon!