Thursday, August 10, 2006

Thursday Thirteen...

Thirteen Songs I just LOVE to listen to over and over...


1. Crazy Love by Brian McKnight
2. My Humps by Black Eyed Peas
3. My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion
4. Drift Away by Dobie Gray
5. How Can I Live by Leanne Rimes
6. Against All Odds by Phil Collins
7. Footloose by Kenny Loggins
8. Open Arms by Foreigner
9. Hold On To The Nights by Richard Marx
10. Again by Janet Jackson
11. Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice (yeah, I know)
12. I'll be Lovin You Forever by New Kids (you got a prollem with dat???)
13. Blame It On The Rain by Milli Vanilli (Ok..so they didn't sing it...but the song rocks)


That's my Thursday 13. Hopefully I can do this every week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ice ice baby, love that song.

Deanna said...

go girl!!!!!!!!