Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Ahhh...

New Blog clothes! I like to change stuff around once in a while. Also, if you'd like me to add you to my Blog Stalker, leave your blog link in a comment. I'm looking for new blogs to stalk!

Not much going on today. We're goin' to the bow club for the league. Big shock, huh? Seems like we're always there. I'm actually shooting really well. Figures, since we're about to change everything so I can go to stronger limbs. That's ok though. I'll be able to shoot longer distances and get in some of the fun outdoor tournaments next year.

Here's a layout I did last night for Justine (bellbird). It's her daughter Alyssa. I had a blast using her photo!


Papers from Growth Spurt by Heather Roselli
Flower: Ginger Thibodaux
Doodle: Fee Jardine
Leaves: Carrie Stephens
Notebook Paper: All About Me Kit by Kristin Cronin-Barrow and Holly McCaig
Stitching from Poolside Paradise by Laura Alpuche
Beaded Wire: Vintage Diva by Fee and Laura (recolored the beads)
Paint Brush: Meredith Fenwick
Alpha Stamp: Scrap Artist

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Loving the new look! I would tell you to add me but I see you already have me on your blog roll! :) You rock! :) I love being stalked!

Deanna said...

totally diggin the new skin girl!....

Anonymous said...

Love your new look! Love that LO!

Lacey said...

Looks great!

You can stalk me if ya want...LOL!

http://www.digital-drama.com/blog/