Sunday, August 13, 2006

My children are officially MONSTERS!

Oh man, I can't even believe what they did last night. Andrew took them to the bow club. We're there at least 4 times a week, so they KNOW how to behave. Andrew was outside shooting on the outdoor range. The girls were inside. By the candy shelf. THROWING the CANDY down the inside range!!!! WTF??? I was SO livid after Andrew told me that, I couldn't see straight. The worst part was, there was someone in the building while they were doing this. Oh man. They got in HUGE trouble. They're now grounded forever, and will no longer be allowed to be alone in the bow club. They get to sit with me the ENTIRE day I'm there on Tuesdays and Wednesdays instead of playing on the playground with the other kids. Ugh. I should send them to military school.

Anyway...while they were vandalizing the bow club, I was at a production of Once Upon A Mattress. VERY funny.

Welp, I'm off here for now. Just wanted to vent about my devil children.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kids so some crazy stuff sometimes, LOL. At least you got to enjoy the show.

Lacey said...

Don't feel too bad....kids are, well...kids. I feel my daughter is demon spawn here lately...must be something in the air.

((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

OMG?? What nerve!! I bet that'll only happen once!
I've got 2 boys, and while they are younger, our oldest can pull the steam right out of me- little bugger!!
Gives us more scrapping opportunities, right?