Monday, August 14, 2006

Geesh, it's Monday Again?

Wow, the weekend FLEW by! Before you know it the girls will be back in school. I'm counting the hours! :)

Not sure what we're up to today. I should finish the book I'm reading so we can hit the library. Cora found a few Babysitter's Club books at a garage sale this weekend, so she's set for a while.

Anyone wanna come help me clean my computer room? I'm not quite sure how it happened, but it's a flippin' MESS. Wow. I guess I'm allowed th have one room, right? :) That's my project for the day; to get this room halfway presentable.

Gotta go get my books for the fall semester today or tomorrow. I'll be taking four classes. Not quite full time, but enough to keep me entirely occupied and sufficiently stressed out. I'll be up late a lot studying. It's really hard to study with two monster kids in the house...and when they're home from school, I'll want to hang out with them a bit. Both girls will be in school full time, so I'll miss 'em terribly!

Oh yeah! My layout was picked at The Digi Chick as Layout Of The Day 8/12. Pretty freakin' cool!!!



Got my Layout Blueprints book in Saturday night. It's really a great book! I can see that I'm going to use the sketches in it a lot.

Alright...enough rambling for one day. Later!

4 comments:

Deanna said...

not fair..your too good to get to use sketches..LMAO!...
goodluck with your computer room...I need to do mine also...another day ! LMAO!

Anonymous said...

Very cool layout!!! Love it!! Good luck on getting that computer room organized...me I enjoy living amongst messes! Okay not really but I'm just too lazy to do anything about it. LOL

Amanda said...

Gorgeous layout!

Good luck with the computer room. I need to do the same!

Nancywithajones said...

oh that page is tooo cute love it love it when your done with your computer room COME DO MINE rofl