Sunday, November 20, 2011

{Lazy Weekend}

Not much going on this weekend. It's  been muggy and hot. Par for the course for South Texas.

The girls and I did go watch Breaking Dawn Part 1 yesterday. I think it might have been the best one they've made so far. After that, we all went to the store to get most of our Thanksgiving groceries. I love going shopping for holiday stuff.  Nothing really out of the ordinary planned for dinner that day, just regular ham, mashed potatoes, yams, corn, rolls, etc. The girls are making Pumpkin pie and Lemon Bars. We're also planning on putting up the Christmas tree after dinner.

Sarah's been watching A Christmas Story a few times the past few days. A bit early for my taste, but you can never see it enough. One of the best holiday movies ever made.

Got myself a laptop Friday. I'll be going to school this semester, so I need a laptop I can do my work away from home and since Andrew uses the desktop for his schoolwork as well, it's had to share. Also, the girls each got an Acer netbook for early Christmas presents. It's their big gifts, so they know not to expect a ton of presents under the tree. They were completely ok with that. They love them! My laptop is awesome for photo editing, so I can play with my pictures and not have to wait for Andrew to get off the desktop. Winning!

Just a quick pic of Cora from a couple weeks ago. She's getting way too old!


Sarah from today. I must say, both my kids are freakin' gorgeous!

How sad is it that it's November 20 and we just turned on the AC? Recent cold front did not last long! 

We had planned on a trip to a flea market today, but decided to go out and eat instead. I was not happy that the flea market was charging to park. We had a great lunch at Cheddar's.  The order of onion rings is massive, but we managed to conquer it.

Work has been going great. Still lovin' it and still rockin' it.  Lots of changes coming up in the next few months, but hopefully everything will work out and be better than before. 

Welp, off to chill out for a bit before I finish cleaning my room. The girls are off all week for Thanksgiving break, so I must make a list of chores for them to finish while they're slackin' off of school. 

May the force be with you!

No comments: