Tuesday, May 27, 2008

750

That's how much money we made at our yard sale this past weekend. It was a BEAUTIFUL weekend for hanging out with family and selling a bunch of junk. We had fun. Andrew and I are both a bit sunburned and tired, but had a great weekend.

We also went to the drive-in Sunday night and saw Indiana Jones. Sarah fell asleep about 10 minutes into it. She had a hard weekend; she threw up a few times Sat night. I think the sun, sugar, and trampoline contributed to her downfall.

Here are a couple photos from our weekend. The first couple are my nephew James eating a 'gutbuster'. This is a bratwurst stuffed with shredded cheddar cheese, wrapped in bacon, wrapped in batter then deep-fried. Then it's topped with mustard and sauerkraut. The bun is pretty much worthless, but good nonetheless. Don't think about how BAD this treat is for you; just eat it.






Then there's Cora. She found my clown costume in the yard sale and decided that it would help her and Solomon sell lemonade.




3 comments:

LeslieK said...

Awesome sale! Now all that stuff gets to clutter someone else's house and you don't have to carry it to SA!

Sounds like enough for plane fare to visit me!

Anonymous said...

Great job on the sale!!! I bet that was a happy total!! :) How cute with the clown costume!

Norma Kennedy said...

Oh my goodness Im loving the clown suit ! Glad the sale went great for u. Encourages me to see what I could sell. So sorry ur little one got sick but I hope u enjoyed the Indiana Jones movie .

Norma