Sunday, December 23, 2007

They Scrapped

The girls wanted to scrapbook today. So, I got out a bunch of old photos, some scrapbook supplies, and let them go to town. The fun part was watching them sort through the photos.





The girls giggled as they got to certain photos. They asked a lot of questions about what they were seeing. They had a blast checking out some pictures that were taken when they were babies. They thought that was a hoot!

They of course wanted to scrap every photo. I finally had to tell them to pick photos that THEY wanted to remember and scrap those. That seemed to help them decide for and against certain photos. Sarah especially loved our activity. She got to a photo of my dad and showed it to me. She asked "Can I scrap this? I want to make this a memory." I told her "absolutely."

5 comments:

Scrappy Cats Designs said...

I love that comment, "I want to make it a memory"

Unknown said...

Lovely photos of scrapping. My girls love to scrap too. Now I digi-scrap I am not so "precious" about my paper supplies too!!

BHo said...

My daughter loves it too, but she's more into taking the pics. I sure hope she keeps that up! Merry Christmas Angela!

Rachael said...

Awwww!! That is so sweet!! Glad they had such a good time!

Unknown said...

Love the comment your daughter made! It's always so fun when your kids can get into what you like to do also. Merry Christmas!