Thursday, December 27, 2007

I Just Made A Complete Fool Of Myself...

Luckily no one saw. I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth. I was listening to my new iPod Shuffle. "Footloose" by Kenny Loggins started playing. I stayed in the bathroom for about 10 minutes listening to it over and over. I danced all over my bathroom. That song makes me happy. Dontcha just love a song that will make you move your feet? That's one of the only songs that I just HAVE to dance to...no matter where I am. Sure, I can look like an idiot while I'm the only one dancing. I don't care. When you hear a song that makes you happy, go with it!

3 comments:

Charla said...

I think it's great! I'm finally starting to feel comfortable singing in the shower (after growing up in a huge family, with brothers who loved to tease me, there was no way I'd open myself up to that) It really is freeing to not care, isn't it??

Hey, when is the HOF add-on going to come with the CK? It wasn't with mine this month and I wanted to make sure I didn't miss it.

Rachel said...

I so get that dancin' feeling when I hear that song - makes me want to do all the gymnastics he was doing in the movie in that warehouse! Did I mention I have no gymnastic ability? :)

AneczkaW said...

I love to dance when no one see :-)