Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Whatever

I can't think of anything better to title my post with. Whatever seems to be how I feel at the moment.

Not much going on today. I have a dentist appointment this morning. That should be fun like a barrel of crackheaded monkeys!

The leaves are changing so fast here in Michigan. A lot of the leaves have fallen already. I'm going to try to get out and get some photos of the trees today after my appt.

Well, since I can't think of anything else to talk about this morning, I'll post some layouts and some photos of Sarah.







One of Cora shooting. She's so bad ass!


Now onto the layouts:









Have a wonderful day, everyone!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos and stunning layouts!

:)

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos! Have a great day!

Tara (aka AbbysMomma) said...

Love your header and those are some great photos of the kiddos. Stunning LO's! Hmmm...I may need to scraplift these.... :D

Sinead said...

Love the photos, and YES, we definitely should get the girls together. Hmmm...a midpoint? :)

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness ...Dentist appointments aren't a whatever sort of thing .. they're an EEEEEK sort of thing!! Hope it all goes well for you! Lovely photos and layouts :)

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the dentist - I dread dentist appointments. Great pictures, love the one of her shooting, she does look very bad ass ;)

Leigh said...

bwahahahahah! Love the Sponge Bob take on Solja Boy. I've heard that song at cheer practice so much lately...Love your lo's and your pics! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Yuk, the dentist. I have to do that someday.. but.. not now.
Beautiful photos! your gal is a looker! Watch out down the line!

Staci Compher said...

love your layouts!!!! beautiful....and as a fellow michigander....I need to get out there and take some pics of the trees too...before all the leaves are gone...and we're covered in snow....!!! Can't wait to see some new pics that you take......

Anonymous said...

Wow. Great photos and layouts. Have fun at the dentist!

Sinead said...

dude, what's this rumor I hear about you...say it isn't so!