Sunday, June 04, 2006

What a Weekend!!!


Our bow club had a State Shoot this weekend. Archers from all over the state came and shot. It was a total blast to watch this; it was the first outdoor shoot I'd seen. I was running the "kitchen". We had a grill out there on the field. We made a considerable amount of money. The fun part was watching the professional archers at work. There were quite a few REALLY good shooters. An amateur who is a member of our club broke the state record today. That was pretty exciting.

I am SOOOOO tired. We were on the go nonstop both Saturday and Sunday. Cora has a field trip to the farm tomorrow, but I talked her into going to see a movie with me instead. I guess we'll go see Over The Hedge, but I really want to see Cars. Unfortunately it doesn't come out until Friday. Bah.

Ok...I'm too tired to keep writing, and I have a couple homework assignments to finish tonight.

Here are a couple photos from the weekend.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Hope you can get some rest tonight!!!

Anonymous said...

Great pix! Love the one from the back of one archer, great point of view!

Deanna said...

whoa...now thats a few bows!!!!!!