Thursday, June 08, 2006

Last day of school

It's Cora's last day as a first grader. I just know she's gonna get off the bus crying. When I dropped her off at the bus stop this morning, she said that she'll probably be crying when she got off this afternoon. I told her that was perfectly ok.

Sooner or later this next week I've got to go and get my driver's license renewed. I don't think I've ever had a license renewed. I've either lost it in a river, gotten married, gotten divorced, gotten married again. Soooo...this will be the first time I've had a license for 6 years in a row! Whoopee!! :)

Anyway...short post today. Gotta get busy.

Lata!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

congrats on keeping the one liscence for 6 years girl! I just renewed mine for the first time last fall!...LOL...
big hugs to Cora on her last day of school... have a good weekend!