Monday, November 26, 2007

Yay! It's Monday!! (not)


Wow, I'm tired. I hate the Monday after a holiday weekend. My house is a wreck, there's laundry to be folded everywhere, dishes to be done, and for some reason, the housekeeper fairy is still on holiday. Hmmm...guess I have to get it done myself. Luckily, I just got all my homework done a few minutes ago, and when I get home I'll start working.


It was really hard to force myself to get to school this morning. I really wanted to just sit home in my jammies and veg out. Unfortunately, that's what I did all weekend. Man, I ate SO freaking much this weekend.


Only a couple more weeks of classes, then it's final time. Nope, not looking forward to finals. I'll be glad when they're over though. I think my Pre-Calc final will be at 7:45 AM. Yes, I said AM. I won't wake up until it's almost over. Geez...nothing like sleeping through a final. Although, maybe sleeping through it will be an improvement? heheh...

Anyhoo...guess I'm goin' to get my butt home and get my house clean. If I don't return in two days, someone send a search party.
Toodles!


No comments: