Tuesday, October 09, 2007

It's Been A While...

Since I've updated my poor, neglected blog. School has kept me crazy busy. Who whoulda thunk that taking Physics and Pre-Calculus would be a wee bit hard?? HA! Holy crap it's very overwhelming. I'm trudging through, and with some luck I'll make it through both classes (plus my Biology class) with a grade good enough not to have to retake them! :)

It's been HOT here the past week. I mean, it's October, for goodness sake! I got a sunburn at Sarah's soccer game last weekend! I've loved the weather though. Today was the last of the nice weather. Tomorrow starts the rain and cool weather. Guess it IS autumn, right?

Anyway...

I leave you with a photo of Cora and Andrew. This was taken at the Fall Classic, the last big outdoor archery tournament of the year.

No comments: