Monday, October 23, 2006

Yeah, they did it!

My boys tied it up at 1-1! Wonderful game last night. Too bad that they'll win the World Series in St. Louis. It would be WILD if they went to game 6 and took it in Detroit. I apologize to any St. Louis fans, but my boys are gonna TAKE IT!!!!!

I sat and watched the game and studied last night. Big Microbiology test tomorrow. I'm tinkering with the idea of changing majors from Nursing to Medical Technology. Kinda not sure what I wanna do now. Both careers are cool, but I'm not sure I can deal with all the aspects of nursing. Lots to think about.

Guess I have to get my house straightend out. I always slack off while Andrew's hunting. It's pretty wrecked. Off I go! If I'm not back in a day, dig me out from under the laundry and the dishes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour from la Normandie as promised!!!