Thursday, October 19, 2006

Wow, Friday Can't Get Here Fast Enough

I'm SO ready for the weekend. Not sure why though, since I have two exams to study for. Guess I'm a glutton for punishment. Andrew's leaving for his week-long hunting trip on Sat. morning. All day Saturday the girls and I will be at the bow club for the Kids' League. Lots of fun, but it totally exhausts me. The girls have a blast shooting with the other kids. I have a blast showing the kids how to shoot.

Guess what I get to do all day tomorrow??? I get to cook hunting food for Andrew. Yes, that's right. I get to stay home all day and slave over the hot stove. That's alright though; it'll give me time to work on my HOF entry. Woot! :)

I can't believe that St. Louis and New York went to game 7. Wonder who my Tigers will play in the Series? We shall soon find out! GO TIGERS!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

lol-even though your weekend sounds busy, hopefully you will be able to get some scrapbooking in. ;)

And BTW your not alone..I have to study this weekend too for a developmental anatomy exam

Nikki said...

Good luck with your entry!