Friday, April 21, 2006

Happy Anniversary to ME!!!

Andrew and I have been married for 7 years today. Not sure what we're planning to do, but the girls are going over to their aunt and uncle's for a sleep over! Woo hoo! Unfortunately there are no good movies playing, so I guess we won't go to a movie. We are planning on going out to eat at the local hoity toity restaurant this evening. After that, we might go to the bow club. How sad is that? We'll be kidless, so that will be a plus. Shooting with kids running around isn't easy. Gimme some ideas of what we could do! :)

Still waiting to hear from my teacher. I've resigned myself to the fact that I've failed the class and will have to take it again. I'm pretty bummed, as I've never gotten anything lower than a 3.0 in a class in college before. Ever. To fail a course is very upsetting to me. Makes my chances of getting into the Nursing Program any time soon a bit slimmer. Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea!! Happy Anniversary!! Oh, that's a tough one. If the weather is nice you could take a walk and get dessert (if you don't at the restaurant)-- perhaps a book store or a boutique?? I'm totally clueless (those were all half thoughts, unless one works, then rock on!)