Monday, January 09, 2006

Monday, Monday...

I had my second dental implant inserted today. I took some "happy pills" to relax me a bit. I could have probably had the procedure done without it, but Andrew was home to drive me to and from, so I said, what the heck? I came home and slept most of the day. I'm still a bit groggy, so if things don't make sense, you know why! :) (I seem to be saying that in a few posts lately! :) )

Anyway...St. Louis is a no-go. They decided to do it themselves. Kinda bummed, but that's how it goes sometimes.

Tomorrow's my ladies league night at the Bow Club. Should be fun. I went and practiced the other night for a while.

The semester began for me and Andrew. I'm taking Structure of English, American Ethnic Literature, and BioEthics. Interesting classes. Structure of English should be particularly interesting, since I'm a Grammar Nazi! I'll definitely have to manage my time to get some scrappin' and photography in! Can't do without those!

No comments: