Wednesday, January 25, 2006

If Ya Don't Like The Weather in Michigan...

Wait 5 minutes...it'll change.

Of course, they say that about every state. Our weather has been crazy. COLD today, but will be fairly warm tomorrow. I'm ready for spring.

I shot in my league last night. Since I'm shooting with a club bow and arrows, Andrew put my arrows back in the cabinet, but on the top shelf. I would never in a million years look on the top shelf for my arrows, so when I went in to get them, I picked up some in the bottom that I thought were mine. When I started shooting, I was shooting high, so I adjusted my sight accordingly. I thought that was odd, but kept on. About 5 minutes before the league started, Andrew told me that my arrows were on the top shelf. So, I get them out and try to resight. I was flustered all night after that. The other arrows I was using were too short, so I couldn't use them. Grrr... I didn't do terribly, but could have done better. Oh well, better luck next time.

Sarah actually took a nap today. She put pajamas on and crawled into bed. I was shocked! My girls NEVER take naps, ever!!!! They've been getting to bed a bit late the past few nights, so I guess she needed a little extra sleep. Works for me!

No comments: