Wednesday, October 04, 2006

So, In True Tiger Form...

They lost of course. Sigh. Looks like it might be a short playoff run for the stinkin' Tigers.

Yesterday was a GORGEOUS day. I took the girls to the park for a few pictures. Sarah's never as into it as Cora though. I got a great one of the two of them together. I can see it being blown up BIG and hung on the wall in the living room.

Friday is the Homecoming Parade. We're walking in it with Flint Bowmen After the parade, we might actually go to the game. Not sure if the girls would be bored though, but we'll see. I think they'd love the band playing...that was always my favorite part.

Welp, I'm off to do my research paper. If anyone wants to do it for me, I pay VERY well! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wowsas - very pretty girls!