Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I SO don't wanna go to school!

But I guess I have to. Can't miss any of the exciting lecture about MICROBES! Woot! :) Not much else going on today. Last night I was at the bow club helping out at an Archery class that the Community Ed Program put on at our club. A couple of guys from the club volunteered to teach beginning archery. They wanted me there to demonstrate how to shoot a recurve. It was pretty fun. The poor folks were overwhelmed, I think, but it was the first night. Hopefully they'll relax and have fun with shooting. There was one woman in particular who was scared to death to shoot. She was convinced that the string was going to take her nose off or something.

Detroit and New York tonight at 8 PM EST! GO TIGERS!

4 comments:

Angelina Schwarz said...

Lol about the lady afraid to lose her nose...of course, I'm sure you never do it wrong...but I do recall that if you do it wrong (cause I did it wrong SO often! :P ), it really can sting your fingers! LOL! Sounds like a very cool class!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha-That would so be me. More like worried I would be the first to break the odds against stabbing or shooting myself with the arrow in some way. hehehe.



Norma (localocairis)

Cheryl Wray said...

I'm a Braves fan, but for the first time in Forever we're not in the playoffs . . . I think I'm rooting for Detroit. I just really like their story and think it would be great if they won!!

Melissa said...

I can totally relate about not wanting to go to class..I had to drag my butt out of bed this morning to go to my Developmental Anatomy lecture. lol