Thursday, October 05, 2006

Ewwww....It's COLD!

Cold morning. I hate the cold. Have I ever mentioned that before? I'm SURE I have. Luckily my allergies have lightened up a tad. Finally. I was ready to chop off my head.

Well, shoot. I don't have much to talk about today. I rented Flight 93 yesterday. I was curious about it and wanted to see how it was done. I cried. Very powerful movie. It made me remember, and I never want to forget what happened that day. Those folks are true heroes. See it, if only to just remember.

Here's an image of Sarah from the other day at the park. I just love it.




I had a few story boards printed up this week, and expect them to arrive today.






Guess I need to go to Michael's and pick up frames for them. Credits include Andrea Victoria, Shabby Princess, Michelle Coleman, Traci Sims.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love your story boards. What size are you using for these?

Anonymous said...

Not much to talk about?????

The TIGERS won today...
woo hoo!

Who's yer TIGER?????
Oh wow, you take gorgeous pictures.

Have a great night.

Anonymous said...

We all have such diff. opinions about the weather - lol. I've been hating the 100 degree weather the past 6 months in l.a. and soooooo glad it finally cooled down to the mid to high 70's. Perfect weather IMO.

Love the sereneness of the LO's - and the simplicity. Nice.

Melissa said...

really really hope it starts cooling down here, I am sick of 100 degree weather


beautiful pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are absolutely beautiful!

Going For Greatness said...

Wow love your storyboards!!! GORGEOUS!!
Thanks for visiting my blog :) I, too, lost my dad last year (june 18, 2005) to Cancer so supporting Andrew (the cyclist) is important to me! I am so glad you posted a comment, I added your blog to my blog stroll! Love your style!!
~Gabi

Anonymous said...

beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

Angie I love your storyboards as well....they are very beautiful. I also would love to know what size you did them in.

I lost my dad last year, it is hard isn't it?