Thursday, May 01, 2008

A Post on Thursday?

Yuppers!!

Girls are off to school. I'm sitting here drinking coffee. Guess I can do a little housework today. I'm feeling better; not quite as tired, but I expect around 1 PM I'll crash.

I actually went to the bow club yesterday. I took Cora to shoot for a while. It had been almost two weeks since I'd been there. That's the longest I've EVER gone not being there. It was good to be back. I'm hoping to put my bow together this weekend and see if I can fling a few shots. I really miss shooting! Next tournament is June 14-15, and I definitely plan on kicking ass there. *giggle*
(or at least hitting the target all 144 times).

After we were done at the club, I took the girls to the park for a few last-minute romps on the playground. The sun was setting, so I got some shots of the girls.



Not the best technically, but I LOVE her expression!


I freaking adore this shot.

Supposed to rain today. Sarah has soccer practice, but if it's rainin', I ain't gettin' out there! It's been chilly the past few days. The trees are finally budding though, so that's a good sign!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are both good shots - but that sunset one rocks!

Lucrecia said...

beautiful shots! Hey, I live in SA!

Tammy said...

OH wow girl!! I've never knew anyone that had their thyroid removed. ouch!!! Anyway, the pictures are wonderful. I love the sunset

Unknown said...

Great shots - the sunset one is fantastic.

Becca said...

Beautiful photos!!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are wonderful - LOVE the sunset picture! And best wishes on your recovery!

Nevis said...

That IS a great shot. And you have wonderful layouts!