Saturday, May 03, 2008

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

Woo hoo! Unfortunately, I haven't been participating much anywhere. All the servers are bogged down, and most sites are crawling. So, I'll wait until later to check stuff out. I did manage to download a few kits at the Sweet Shoppe and scrap a few layouts.



Dare 2 B You using Misty Cato's Chatty.


Life is Beautiful using Kristin Cronin-Barrow's "Fresh Cut"


Friends Forever using "Hey Girlfriend", an SSD Collaboration Kit.


Love You using Love You Forever, an SSD Collaboration kit benefiting Alex's Lemonade Stand.

Everything can be found at Sweet Shoppe Designs. I'd provide links, but SSD is pretty slow at the moment.

I got to shoot yesterday! I only shot about 30 arrows, but it didn't hurt too badly to pull and use the muscles in my neck. I took today off though, so I don't overdo it. It felt SO good to shoot again.

Well, I'm off to enjoy the evening.


1 comment:

Angie said...

Your layouts are amazing. Glad you got to get out and shoot. Happy NSD!