Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Woo hoo!!!

It was WARM today! I was WAY geeked! I went up the bow club and practiced shooting outside at longer distances. It's going to be HARD to get out to like 80 meters. Might not make it to that distance though. The league starts in a couple weeks, so I gotta get my stuff together. I had a good day though...my archery mojo was totally there!

For some reason (maybe it was the tylenol PMs I took last night) I just could NOT get out of bed this morning. That alarm went off at 7:15 AM and I was NOT gettin' up. Luckily Andrew got the girls up and off to school. It just wasn't gonna happen today. I slept until 10:30. It sure felt good to sleep though.

2 comments:

Val said...

Wasn't the weather beautiful today? We had to get out just to sit on the porch and get some fresh air. The ice cream truck came for the first time this year and I swear to you the WHOLE street flogged that poor man. LOL!

Anonymous said...

As a fellow michigander I agree with you - the weather is finally somewhat picking up!!! I cannot wait though for the 80 degree days!