Monday, April 10, 2006

Sketch


Just a quick sketch for anyone who could use a jumpstart today.



What else? Sunday was pretty busy. Both girls sang at different services at church. I taught Sunday School, then went to 11 O Clock service. Then came home and got ready for the egg hunt at church. After the egg hunt we went to the bow club for a club meeting. It was the first one I had been to, and it was very...umm...entertaining. I thought there would be a fight a few times! :) Good times. Did some shooting.

It's supposed to be at least 60 degrees today. If it actually reaches it, I think I might faint. I'm SOOOO ready for warmer weather. Tomororow is supposed to be in the 70s. Swoon! Supposed to rain on Easter. Of course.

Welp, not much going on in Spangler Land today, so I'll close this out. Toodles! :0

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOUR BANNER!!!!!!

Ginger Thibodeau said...

OOOOH great sketch! May try my hand at this one!

justjohanna said...

thanks for posting the sketch! i love sketches. love 'em.

Sinead said...

Cool sketch, Angela! Love all the pics of the girls, too...They're great, as usual!

Owner said...

great sketch!! i wish i had an easter egg hunt to go to, i could use the chocolate... lol