Thursday, April 13, 2006

Dude, where's my vacation???

So, I need a vacation in a BAD way. Easter Break is next week, but I'm talking about a vacation by MYSELF!!! KIDLESS! HUSBANDLESS! Luckily, I get to have one. I'm going up to Traverse City, MI at the beginning of May. Not totally by myself, but with my MIL and SIL. It'll be a nice break! We're gonna have fun. I just need a few days without the kids yappin' in my ear. Countin' the days!

It was a glorious day today. Sunny and warm! A bit wet, but otherwise, gorgeous. Went to the bow club for a bit of practice. While I was there, a grandfather and his grandsons come in and started shooting. It was blaringly obvious that none of them had the slightest inkling how to shoot properly. The grandfather seemed interested in my suggestions for better shooting, but once I started trying to give the boys pointers, they got the glassy-eyed,"you don't know how to shoot" look. I gave up. Whatever...if you like missing the target every time, you knock yourself out. Grrr...

Anyway...a couple layouts I got done today...


Fee Jardine's Cool Denim Baby Kit found at Scrapboxx. WAY awesome kit!!! Lots of WONDERFUL stuff to play with.



Andrea Victoria's Make A Wish found at Sweet Shoppe Designs. Beautiful, soft kit!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Gorgeous layouts! Hope you have a wonderful time on your vacation! Us moms deserve a good kidless, husbandless vacation every few years ;)