Friday, February 03, 2006

Friday again...

Sigh. I got hooked into watching Survivor last night. Now I'll have to watch EVERY single episode or I'll not be able to go on. I hate it when I get hooked to a show like that. It happened with the first season of Survivor. I saw the third episode, and from then on my dad and I had to see how it played out. Poor ol' Hatch! :)

The girls' room is clean. Phew! That was a CHORE! I don't know how they do it, but they can destroy that room in no time. Then it gets too overwhelming for them to clean it by themselves. It's done now, thankfully.

Superbowl this Sunday. Yay. I am so excited I can hardly contain myself (Don't step in the dripping sarcasm) . I think Andrew and the girls are going over to his dad's to watch the game, but I SO don't wanna go. Not sure what I'm going to do here all by my lonesome! Guess I'll have to muddle through. Maybe I'll rent a movie. Any good suggestions?

I'm really craving some Hickory Cheddar Cream Cheese from Big Apple Bagels . I go there about once a week for a Caramel Latte and sometimes a Breakfast BLT. The cream cheese is the DEBIL! Going there makes me feel like a grown up. Cup of coffee and a breakfast sandwich in a cafe with NO kids is such a treat. It's the little things...

No comments: