Sunday, January 29, 2006

What a freaky Winter this is!

It's RAINING! There is NO snow on the ground. This is MICHIGAN!!!!! It's just totally weird not to have snow and it be 5 degrees outside.

Not much going on today. I'm supposed to be going to get my brother- and sister-in-law from the Detroit airport today. They were on a week-long cruise. Bah! :) Driving to Detroit is not what I wanted to do today, but my MIL can't do it. It'll be alright.

Hmmm...what else. I watched a movie last night that I had never heard of! It was "Staying Alive" with John Travolta and Cynthia Rhodes. I can't believe I actually watched the whole thing since I really don't like John Travolta. There was even a cameo by Sylvester Stallone, who also wrote, produced and directed it. Total 80's movie!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate, we have one day of snow all winter kind of strange.

angieoh! said...

I am totally feeling the WTF on the weather... I am in Northern Wisconsin and it has rained here for 30some hours straight. I want snow, otherwise, we will probably have winter until July!

Michelle W. said...

I can't complain living in California right? LOL.

Michelle

Jana said...

It has been warmer where I live and I noticed my flowers are coming up! It is still January!