Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Phew!

So, I got my first quiz in Bioethics out of the way. Did pretty well on it, and even caught a mistake in an answer. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Thank goodness. Now, to get my other two classes' work done for this week. I just read a short story called "The German Refugee" for my American Ethnic Lit class.

I'm shooting again tonight at the bow club. I haven't practiced all week, so hopefully I don't tank too badly.

Cora's teacher called this morning because Cora forgot her lunch. She said that Cora didn't know what to do, so I told her to tell Cora to just eat at school. Cute kid.

I watched the European Figure Skating Championships the other night. All I could think of was how I missed my dad. He and I used to watch figure skating together all the time, and Olympics time was an exciting time for us. We'd argue over if the Americans would win Gold. We'd speculate on who would pull off a quad.
I'm still watching this year, but his presence is definitely missed.

1 comment:

me said...

oh, if my daughter forgot her lunch and didn't know what to do i would probably cry for her lol i'm such a worrier!
Thanks for coming by and commenting on my blog :) and welcome to mari's ct!