Sunday, January 15, 2006

Ugh...I hate all this white stuff on the ground...

Ok, there's not much, but enough to put me in a bad mood for about 3 more months.

Not much going on today. I taught Sunday School this morning, then went to 11 O'clock service. The girls went into the nursery to "help out". Luckily the nursery staff love them. Communion was served, so I' m refreshed and renewed for a new week of craziness.

Tomorrow the girls don't have school, so we're going to hang out with a friend. We're gonna have pizza, root beer floats, and many pictures. Since she and I are both professional photographers, that's a given! :)

I was pretty excited to be named to Heather Roselli's Creative Team last week. I love her designs, and am pretty geeked to be designing for her. I got a couple pages done with her new kit today, but you have to wait until Thursday to see them! :)

Here's another one I did today. I did quite a few pages today.


I used Heather's Fresh and Funky Kit which can be found at The Digi Chick.

I also got this one done. This was done using Maya's "Ticklish" kit which can be found at Scrapbook Graphics.



I even got all my homework done, too! Go me!!!

1 comment:

Margie said...

Congratulations on your CT! I just love those glasses your daughter is wearing! Too cute :)