Thursday, January 12, 2006

A Day At The Circus

Cora, Sarah and I went to the Shrine Circus this morning with Sarah's preschool. It was a lot of fun, but what was most fun for me was watching the girls' reactions to what was in the ring. It was their first time to the circus, so everything was new to them. I love how I get to experience everything again through my girls. How blessed I am to have them. Thank you, God, for humbling me once again.


After the circus, the girls went to their friend Makena's house for a few hours. I took that opportunity to go to the bow club to get a little practice in. Man, I shoot like crap. Yeah, I know it's only my 4th time shooting EVER, but I get frustrated easily when I don't master something right away. I'll keep working on it. A bow of my own will help as well, since I'm using a club bow that's been used by many people. We shall see.

No comments: