Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Sigh

It appears that I'm going to stay home today, whether I like it or not. Andrew ran off to work this morning with both sets of car keys. Stinker. I was going to go up to the school and get my ID this morning. Guess I'll get it tomorrow when I go up to work out.

I didn't sleep at all last night. I was up until 2 AM cleaning the living room and reading. Once I did go to bed, I tossed and turned all night. I guess sleeping ALL DAY yesterday wasn't the best, but I had to do it. I'm a bit swolen today around the dental implant site, but not in too much pain.

Andrew picked up my class books for me yesterday while I was asleep. This semester will definitely be interesting.

Welp, off to get my bedroom clean. It's been a disaster since we got back from Texas.

No comments: