Thursday, January 19, 2006

[almost friday]

It's cold. It's supposed to get up to 41 today, so maybe the snow will melt. Might rain this afternoon. Rain in February. Who woulda thunk it? Very unusual winter. I told Andrew it's because I bought sleds for the girls. He also bought an ice-fishing pole. So, as per Murphy's Law, there will be NO winter since we bought winter stuff. Sigh.


The kids are off of school tomorrow since it's Records Day. Cora should be getting her report card Monday or Tuesday. My little genius. :) Only problem she rushes through handwriting, so her papers look like a serial killer wrote them. Messy! We're working on it, though. When she slows down it's really nice. I guess I have to remember she's 6. She's still learning to write.

Things to do today:
1. Finish folding and putting away laundry. DONE
2. Balance Checkbook. YUCK!
3. Put gas in truck.
4. Clean my bedroom. YUCK!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

I love your banner! I have to do laundry too........THANKFULLY DH is gonna balance the check book!

Anonymous said...

LOL sounds like us. Last year I made a point to dig out/buy snow stuff for the kids (and myself) and then the weather was so wonky that we never did go to the snow (we have to DRIVE to the snow around here).

Anonymous said...

k, Angela, yours has been added to my blogs-to-check-list... fun reading about you!

Ann