Thursday, January 03, 2008

Sweet Niblets, It's COLD!!!!

Dude, it's friggin' cold here! Yeah, it's Michigan, but it's cold for Michigan! It was -2 F this morning when I woke the girls up for school. I was kinda wondering if they were going to call off school so the kids didn't have to wait at the bus stop in this weather. Alas, they did not, which meant I had to go out in this weather. It was worth it, as my house is empty and SILENT!! Now, I just have to clean it.

School starts next week for Andrew and me. We'll get to hang out at school together on Tuesdays! How fun! Heheh... I'm looking forward to a better semester than the last.

So, what goodies did everyone get for Christmas? I got an iPod Shuffle. This little thing is so cute, and it's wonderful for listening to while I'm shooting.



I LOVE it! I need to find some smaller ear buds though, as these are too big for my ears. I'm thinking of getting Cora an MP3 player for tournaments as well...she'd love something to listen to, when she's not socializing.

Welp, I'm off to clean. Woot!

Have a wonderful Thursday!

7 comments:

Tracie said...

It's cold here too Angela! Fortunately, with homeschooling, I haven't had to go outside in it! :-)

I just got new ear buds for Christmas... jbuds (Jeff ordered them from Amazon)... very comfy and a good price.

Anonymous said...

It's freezing here, but it's supposed to get warmer. Last night it got to below 0 but we're supposed to get up to like a whole 30 today. Woohoo! ROFL

Neat shuffle! I haven't seen that style yet. I'm used to the old one where it's skinny and longer. Cute!

Mary said...

Same here freezing but I think the wind is what makes it worse, Myy dd has the orange one & she messed up the headphones already..Enjoy :)

Carolyn Albro said...

Hey!! That's cool. I was king of hoping for an iPod for my birthday, but didn't happen. Maybe some day : )

Holy moly -2 IS friggin cold. Heck with that LOL

Jill said...

Rob has a nano and he LOVES it! I still haven't used it... he doesn't share well with others :) Enjoy yours!!!!

JulesinParadise said...

Angela, it is freezing here to but I live in the Tropics. Love your banner on your blog!

Jules from the Shack

Julie, aka Scrapperdays said...

Hi there,
I had no idea that a Hall of Famer lived in Grand Blanc. I grew up in Swartz Creek. My best friend, her husband and their son live in GB. I now live in Plainwell (north of Kalamazoo) with my husband and our two daughters. However, my girls and I spent a year and a half in Swartz Creek living with my parents while my husband was in Afghanistan. I love to shop at Capture A Memory when I'm out there. It's close to the mall. Have you ever shopped there? They're great gals. Anyway, I just wanted to give a shout out to you since we're not quite neighbors. Take care, and congratulations on HOF!