Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year's Eve!!

I've seen that in Australia and other parts of the world, it's already 2008. Wow. It astounds me that it's already 2008. I was thinking the other day that I have two daughters who were born in two different centuries (1999 and 2001). How cool is that??

We don't have much planned for tonight, just cocktail weenies, kid-wine and tv. The girls have to go back to school on the 2nd, so not much partying for us. We've had a great, lazy week off. I think they're ready to get back, and I'm ready for them to get back as well! :)

I'm planning on beginning a Photo-A-Day project starting tomorrow. Hopefully I can keep up with it. I've started a blog for it at http://spanglerphoto.blogspot.com/.
Should be fun! Go ahead and begin one, too!

Let's see...nothing much else going on. Our local archery shoots have begun. I shot this weekend, but did not do as well as I wanted to. I think it was a combination of things, but the first shoot of the season is always something to get used to. I had fun anyway, and afterward we went to a place called Uno.
It was a great place and we had a blast hanging out with friends who love to shoot as much as we do.

Anyhoo...Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe NYE, and see you in 2008!!!!

4 comments:

absolutartist1 said...

Happy New Year's! Wish you lots of luck with your new resolution/project! :)

Robin L said...

Happy New Years to you too. The photo a day sounds great. Im sure you will do better at you next shoot. Enjoy your nite with your family.

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Hope you have Happy New Year!


I am curious about how you had kids in different centuries though.... :)

Gina said...

I'm hoping for a better New Year too! Good Luck with your New Year's Resolution! :)